10 May 2009

Want.

Now that I have rediscovered the joys of questing (and realized just how much lore I still need to discover in Northrend), I'm finding that I'm actually making some money again. With jewelcrafting being well on its way to the 350 mark that I need to start cutting Northrend gems, I will hopefully be bringing in some Auction House gold in the near future, too.

And what exactly am I planning to blow all this gold on? My epic flappy fund. 5000 gold for the riding skill - one of those things I should have taken care of long ago but I got too busy spending my gold on mats for my Titansteel Destroyer, dual specing, and *cough, cough, ahem* more RP clothes.

And I have the perfect mount picked out.


This will be Wendy in 47 days.


Meet the absolutely gorgeous Argent Hippogryph, the flying mount you can purchase for a meager 250 Champion's Seals from the Argent Tournament. A guildmate convinced me that something knightly like this mount would be perfect for the direction that Wendy's RP has taken. It will also be interesting to bring the Tournament into her RP, since she will end up spending quite a bit of time there.

I hit Champion earlier today, which means I currently have 13 Seals. If I am good (and I mean extremely good), and do my dailies faithfully, that bird will be mine on June 26.

I'm thinking that by then I should:
1.) Have acquired 5000 gold, and
2.) Have thought of a name for the thing. (Suggestions are welcome.)

No comments:

Post a Comment