These are the pieces that really should be upgraded if I'm going to take raiding seriously and be more consistent in heroics. (... I think. Granted I'm sort of making this up as I go along, but I'm pretty sure I'm not totally devoid of common sense.)
Bracers:
Bracers of the Herald
Herald Volazj
Old Kingdom (Her)
17%
Bindings of Dark Will
Salramm the Fleshcrafter
Culling of Stratholme (Her)
22%
Svala's Bloodied Schakles
Svala Sorrowgrave
Utgarde Pinnacle (Reg)
23%
Waist:
Ancient Aligned Girdle
Azjol'Nerub (Her)
Anub'arak
18%
Girdle of Obscuring
Occulus
Mage-Lord Urom
17%
Trinket:
Seal of the Pantheon
Halls of Lightning
Loken
19%
Essence of Gossamer
Azjol'Nerub (Her)
Hadronox
20%
Ring:
Gal'darah's Signet
Gundrak (Reg)
Gal'darah
29%
I have to say that seeing it laid out like that actually makes me feel much better. It's only four pieces, and I had it in my head that it would be much more than that. Yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment