After a completely fantastic run of Heroic CoS a few nights ago, I finally had saved up enough Emblems of Heroism to get my shiny new belt! So that means I get to cross an item off the list without even having to pray that it drops in a heroic run. YAY!
The run was really one of the best heroic runs I've been a part of so far. Great group - three of our top DPS in the guild and one of our best healers - and we were able to pull off the timed run, too, so that I got the achievement for that and another guildie was able to get the bronze drake he'd been wanting. It stands out in my mind along with a heroic Nexus and a heroic HoL run as the most efficient time I've spent on WoW since I hit 80. I couldn't have asked for much more.
Gosh, I love my guild. I love that I don't have to worry about PuGs anymore, hopefully ever (except on Hordeside with my poor priest, but that's another story). I love that everyone knows their role and does their best to play it well. It makes so everything so much less stressful and, therefore, more fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment